Monday, December 19, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I have been away from any internet access for some time, and I am still in transition as I write this. I will be travelling to Kabwe, Zambia tomorrow to work with a Canadian short-term team. We are running AIDS education programs for HIV positive women, and a vacation Bible camp for around 400 orphans...so it will be an amazingly warm Christmas for me here, filled with hundreds of Zambian villagers! We would love your prayers for the camp and the seminars...

and i appologize for being out of touch. i am jotting down thoughts and reflections in my notebook, and i promise to upload a slew (is that really a word?) of photos when I return to South Africa in early January.

so I pray that you all have a blessed Christmas season, full of turkey and goodness, with time to hug your families a lot. take time to think about the beautiful reality behind Christmas ... hope, peace, love and Christ. God bless.

grace and peace,
maeghan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Maeghan, I was cleaning up my files today and came across your letter dated October 6. It caused me to search for your blog and I found it! I haven't read all your posts yet, but I wanted to respond by wishing you a Merry Christmas too.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Everything Lady Friend,

I got your letter the other day. It has inspired me to actually try to send something to you instead of just think about it.

Love Celeste

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home